Polyaluminium Chloride PAC for Waste Water Treatment Spray Drying
|FOB Unit Price:||US $375 US $385|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||35 Ton/Day|
|Transport Package:||PP/PE 50kg/25kg/1mt Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 4586
- Trademark: Shandong Jiangyuan Refinement Co., Ltd.
- Origin: Shandong China
- Appearance: Powder
- Specification: BV/SGS/ISO Factory Inspection
- HS Code: 28274900
Synonyms: PAC; Aluminum chlorohydrate; Aluminum chlorhydroxide; Aluminum chloride basic; Aluminum hydroxychloride; Poly Aluminum Chloride; Polyaluminum Chloride
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
Molecular formula: Aln(OH)mCl3n-m (0 < m <3n)
Technical standard: GB15892-2003
Poly aluminium chloride (PAC) is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
1. PAC S - white powder -spray dry
2. PAC H - bright yellow powder-spray dry
3. PAC V - light yellow powder -Spray dry
4. PAC R - yellow powder - roller dry
5. PAFC - dark yellow- roller dry
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide pH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waster water
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue
Packing, Storage and Transportation:
Package in 25kg P. P wovn bage or paper-plastic bags with PE lined, or as per buyer's instructions. In storage and transportation, pay attention to heatproof and moisture proof. The powdery. Product will be damped to be caked and will be poor in solubility if exposure to air for long time.
The stacking layers shouldn't be more than 20 layers. Shelf life is two years.
AL2O3 % Min
Max. water insoluble %
Fe, %, ≤
As, %, ≤
Mn, %, ≤
Cr 6+ %, ≤
Hg %, ≤
Pb %, ≤
Cd %, ≤