About Our Company:
1. )Roots date back to 1999.
2. )Professional manufacturer and exporter of fertilizer in China
3. )Main products: Ferrous sulphate, Magnesium sulphate, PAC, PFS, Aluminum sulphate.
4. )More than 10, 000 square meters facility area.
5. )Located near Qingdao Port which is base port of China
Aluminium sulfate Applications:
1. ) Water effluent treatment system
It's used for purification of drinking water and wastewater treatment by settling of impurities by
Means of precipitation and flocculation.
2. ) Paper Industry
It helps in sizing of paper at neutral and alkaline pH, thus improving paper quality (reducing spots
And holes and improving sheet formation and strength) and sizing efficiency.
3. ) Textile Industry
It is used for color fixing in Naphthol based dyes for cotton fabric.
4) Other Uses
Leather tanning, lubricating compositions, fire retardants; Decolorizing agent in petroleum, deodorizer; Food additive; Firming agent; Dyeing mordant; Foaming agent in firefighting foams; Fireproofing cloth; Catalyst; PH control; Waterproofing concrete; Aluminum compounds, zeolites etc
Aluminium sulfate Package:
Packaging Detail: PP/PE 50kg/bag; 25kg/bag; Jumbo bag or according to customers' requirements.
25MT will be loaded in per 20'FCL container.
Attention and Storage:
The product is liable to absorb moisture and clot due to long-term exposure, so shady, cool and ventilated environment is needed.
Offer free samples and technical guidance
1. )We have abundant professional production experience.
2. )We have our own chemical factory.
3. )Sample is free of charge.
4. )Reasonable Price, Excellent Quality & Attentive Service
5. )Prompt reply: We can reply your inquiry and email within 24 hours.
6. )Fast Delivery: The delivery time is about 10-20 days after receiving the deposit.
7. )We have passed the LFGB, SGS, STC, HSL and some other tests.
8. )We have a unity cooperation team
I Type:Low Ferrous /Low Iron
II Type:Non-Ferrous /Iron-free
Al2O3 % ≥
Ferrous(Fe )% ≤
Water Insolube % ≤
PH (1% aqueous solution) ≥
Heavy metal (Pb) %≤