Molecular formula: [AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m (1≤ N ≤ 5, m ≥ 10)
Technical standard: GB15892-2003
Poly aluminium chloride (PAC) is a new type high efficiency inorganic polymer coagulant, adopting advanced manufacturing technique and quality raw material, show the features of low impurity, high molecula weight, and superior coagulating effect.
1. Poly aluminium chloride/ PAC S - white powder -spray dry
2. Poly aluminium chloride/PAC H - bright yellow powder-spray dry
5. Poly aluminium chloride/ PAFC - dark yellow- roller dry
Poly aluminium chloride/PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide pH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Poly aluminium chloride/PAC can purification of river water, lake water and underground water
2) Poly aluminium chloride/PAC can purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3)PAC can purification of waster water
4)Poly aluminium chloride/PAC can reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5)Poly aluminium chloride/PAC can purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
Packaging and storage for Poly Aluminium Chloride (PAC):
1, lined with plastic bag, the outer layer is a plastic film packaging bags, each bag weighs 25kg.
2, stored in a cool, dry place, prevent the sun and rain.